My dolls came to work with me today! A coworker of mine was telling me a few weeks ago about this doll catalog she received with ?ridiculously expensive? dolls and outfits. She said they were so cute and had books but she couldn?t imagine that anyone spent that much money on dolls. I asked her a few questions to find out if they were Ags and sure enough they were. Then I told her I had 10!. I chose Aggie in Kit?s birthday dress (AGT 5) and Kaya in the mystery sweatsuit as perfect examples of how great the dolls are. So I showed them to her this morning and she said she would love them, but her husband would kill her for buying such expensive dolls for 3 year olds. I recommended Bitty, who I said seems expensive, but the starter collection comes with so much that it is such a great buy.

The funniest part is as I was showing her the catalog I keep in my desk (the Elizabeth debut) she remarked that the dresses weren?t to expensive. The one she was looking at was Felicity?s Tea Dress. At $28- I think that?s a bit expensive, and I?m obviously hooked.

I like having my dolls at work. They make me smile whenever I look at them.